Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

yocal
      Participant

Hey guys I have been suffering terribly recently with Sciatica. Being stuck in thanks to this coronavirus lockdown has not helped much either. So, I have decided to buy a back support to try and ease my lower back pain. I have found one from NuovaHealth.co.uk which looks good. I’m looking for something to arrive quick, but with current coronavirus lockdown will they be able to deliver fast? I couldn’t really find many Nuovahealth reviews online so just thought I would ask here if anybody has bought from them before and if they are any good. Cheers!

Ian
      Participant

hi @yocal as it just so happens I bought a lower back support from them just a couple of weeks ago. They were really quick to deliver and the back support itself I got was really good quality…much better than the one I got from amazon which just fell apart after a couple of uses.
      Obviously people get back pain for different reasons and what helps one person may not always help someone else but for me wearing the support really made a BIG difference and helped ease my back pain.

I would definitely recommend buying from Nuovahealth 🙂

Peter
      Participant

Nuovahealth gets a thumb up from me too. I got a Knee support from them about a year ago which really helped me after sustaining an ACL knee injury.

It came quickly… but I don’t know if this will still be the case right now with the coronavirus pandemic going on as most online deliveries wherever you buy from at the moment are delayed quite a bit right now.

If I remeber correctly they have a very helpful support so before purchasing maybe its worth emailing them first if your unsure about deliveries or what to buy for you back pain.

Gaz
        Participant

I agree! If we don’t support small UK businesses now then we will all be paying the price later on when we just have a few big monopolies running everything later.

matt123
      Participant

I’ve not bought from Nuova health before or heard of them before but after a quick look on their website and some reviews they look legit to me. Most small businesses wont really have that many online reviews anyway. Also I guess its more important than ever to support small UK businesses now more than ever.

I’m actually tempted to buy one of their back supports for myself actually because all this sitting around at home doing nothing is really starting to play havoc on my back now.

Gaz
      Participant

Looks legit to me.

It’s worth noting that no online store big or small will be able to offer delivery anywhere near like it was before the outbreak. This is because delivery services such as royal mail have seen a huge increase in demand
      because everyone is ordering things online whilst stuck at home.. whilst at the same time staff levels have been greatly reduced with people self isolating. So wherever you buy from their will be delays.

Hope this helps 😀

Robert
      Participant

I buy my running insoles from Nuovahealth and they have never let me down so far. They are great and really high quality. I have never bought a back support from them so I cannot really say much about them. But they do offer a 30 day money back guarantee so I guess if its not right you can just send it back and get your money back. I hope my review helps make up your mind 8)

yocal
      Participant

Thanks for all the responses. I have decided to buy this back support from them:

https://nuovahealth.co.uk/product/lower-back-lumbar-support-belt/

I will post a mini review here when I get it.

yocal
      Participant

I received my back support from Nuovahealth today, which is pretty good going considering there is a major lock down happening. For instance I have ordered other things from Ebay and Amazon at the start of this outbreak weeks ago and still those thing have not arrived. I have been wearing the support for the most part of the day today and it is exactly what I needed. Its really good quality and supports my back really well. My back feels so much better and whilst I still have some niggling pains here and there the pain is nowhere near as bad as it used to be. So, I would definitely recommend buying from Nuovahealth 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.