Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time.

Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Ian
      Participant

If you are getting things delivered from abroad don’t use UPS (United parcel service) because it is terrible. Every time I get goods delivered using UPS there is always a problem. The first time I used them they made me pay for someone else customs bill by mistake and it took months for me to get my money back. Another time I got goods delivered and then the next day a man in a unmarked van came to my door and asked if I had received a parcel yesterday from UPS and if I could show him the box with the tracking number on it. Because I was still due another box from UPS I showed him the box. Immediately the box was outside he checked the box and then literally ran off with it stating that we needed to pay customs duty for it before we could received the parcel. To further add salt to your wounds every time you phone UPS up to find out what the hell is going on you are just fobbed off.

UPS are unprofessional, rude and utter crap. I would not advise anyone who is running a business and relying on shipments from abroad to use them ever.

scats
      Participant

UPS delivery drivers are dopey as fuck. They are awful and never on time and damage your parcels. One time one delivery driver right in front of me chucked a fragile tv out of the van. Absolute disgrace.

Gaz
      Participant

I used UPS to deliver some stock from china for my business. Never again. Worst delivery service ever!!! They messed up on the VAT and made me pay for VAT on for someone’s else’s parcels! Customer service is a complete joke and it takes months to get it sorted out and your money back from a mistake they made. I would not recommend anyone use UPS. DHL and others may cost a little bit more but they are faster and don’t make stupid mistakes that cost you money.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[snax_content]

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Privacy Policy

To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.